Currently, Crowell Law Office – Tribal Advocacy Group represents the following TRIBES:
• Rincon Band of San Luiseno Mission Indians, State of California
• Coquille Indian Tribe, State of Oregon
• Shoalwater Bay Tribe, State of Washington
• Guidiville Band of Pomo Indians, State of California
• Alabama Coushatta Tribes of Texas
• Yavapai Apache Nation
• Shoshone Bannock Tribes, State of Idaho
• Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah)
• Redding Rancheria
• Ewiaapaayp Band of Kumeyaay Indians
• We also represent other Tribes on special matters (a complete client list is available on request)
• The firm does not represent any management entities, or any other non-Indian gaming interests.
• With rare exception, the firm represents tribal governments, exclusively.
The rare exceptions since 1994 have been limited to
1) Representation of members of the California State Legislature against Governor Pete Wilson,2) Representation of tribal members in tribal court against claims brought by non-Indians, and3) Representation of tribal entities in intra-tribal disputes.